Invite your customers to try our Taste South Africa Plums, purchased from your participating UAE supplier… and you could win a 5-day holiday to South Africa’s Western Cape including flight, accommodation, spending money and excursions to attractions like Table Mountain, Cape Point, the Cape Winelands, and game viewing at a game lodge.
How to enter our competition and win!
(1) This competition is open ONLY to customers of suppliers participating in the 2017 Taste South Africa Plums Promotion.
(2) To qualify for entry you must have purchased Taste South Africa-labelled/branded plums from your participating supplier anytime during the promotional period which ends on 30 April 2017.
(3) You may enter the competition more than once, every time you make a purchase of Taste South Africa Plums during the promotional period.
(4) There are TWO ways to enter this competition(a) By using the electronic entry form on this webpage OR (b) By completing Printed Entry forms from your Taste South Africa Plums supplier.
(5) The winner will be randomly drawn from all correctly completed entries (printed and electronic) received. All entries submitted are eligible for the final draw.
(6) The competition closing date is 30 April 2017. (Note that Taste South Africa reserves the right to extend/change the competition closing date at any time, in which case participating suppliers will be notified.)
(7) The winners of this competition will be notified by Taste South Africa via their participating supplier by telephone and/or e-mail. The judges’ decision is final.
(8) The Prize is a 5-day trip for two persons to South Africa’s Western Cape province and includes: flights Dubai – Cape Town – Dubai; hotel transfers; 3-star rated hotel accommodation in a twin-room, plus daily breakfast. The prize also includes 1-day excursions to tourism sites, including Table Mountain, Cape Point and the Cape Winelands; and 2 days’ game viewing at Sanbona Game Lodge. An amount of spending-money is also included. All additional items and extras not listed above are for the winner’s own account.
(9) The Prize must be redeemed and booked for a trip to South Africa between May and August 2017 only. Terms and conditions apply to flights and accommodation, which is subject to availability at the time of booking. (Note: bookings are valid for low and shoulder seasons only and exclude peak season and South African school holiday periods.)
(10) The prize is non-transferable to another person and no part of it may be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
(11) The Competition is NOT open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of participating suppliers, Taste South Africa, Hortgro, or their agents or subsidiaries.
(12) By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Competition Organisers may require.
(13) To be eligible for the prize you must be: (a) a resident residing in the UAE at the time of entering; and (b) 21 years old or older at the time of entry.
Direct to you from South Africa’s Western Cape region, recognised as Africa’s No 1 stone-fruit growing area, they’re cultivated to strictest international standards of environmental, ethical cultivation and fruit-growing science.
Sweet, juicy and nutritious, our plums are packed with vitamins A, C and E plus important minerals and nutrients, and can be enjoyed fresh or used in cakes, pies and meat sauces.
Taste South Africa Plum varieties to look out for this season are: Laetitia, Fortune, African Delight and Angeleno.
Eye-catching display items for your store are available from your supplier!