Skip to content

Temporary Employment Services

Do you know the difference between temporary employment services, private employment agencies, independent contractors and labour brokers? SIZA and WIETA in conjunction with HORTGRO, VinPro, Agri Western Cape and the CAEO compiled an information document for producers. It is available in English and Afrikaans. Know your rights and keep informed.

Click here for English

Klik hier vir Afrikaans

Back To Top